Integrated Archive Systems (IAS) is proud to be a privately held, woman owned business founded by Amy Rao in 1994.
IAS is certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the State of California as a Women Owned Business Supplier
Amy founded IAS based on the following principles, which have shaped our personality and culture:
- Our customers always come first.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- Our employees should look forward to coming to work and enjoy what they are doing.
- Our solutions are green in nature and have a positive affect on the environment.
- We consider the challenges faced all around the world and are actively engaged in addressing them.
It’s the people!
At IAS, our culture is our priority. Our vision is not simply of a healthy, vibrant work culture, but encompasses the happiness and well being of our customers and partners as well. We see ourselves helping to weave together these different communities into a healthy eco-system based on a genuine desire to enrich the broader whole. To this end, we venture into many avenues outside of our day-to-day work of building strong IT infrastructure, locking arms with our customers and partners to affect the wider community and environment in a meaningful way. We’re actively engaged in the community, and take this work seriously. We operate out of the belief that if we get up each day, do work that we love, and always strive to do right by our customers and partners, then our customers will be there for us tomorrow.
It is our talented employees with their creative ideas and steadfast dedication to “always try and do the right thing” that drives our company and our success.